The woods around Lake Hubert are full of poison ivy and the oils in the plant's leaves and stems cause a terrible rash if you touch the plant or your shoes or your pet that's been in contact with it. If you've ever had a poison ivy rash you know how difficult it can be to stop the spreading and get rid of it. The best product we've found to treat a poison ivy rash is a liquid called TECNU. It is available at pharmacies and it works! Follow the directions on the bottle and you'll be on your way to relief.
If your rash gets worse than what you see in the picture above, see a doctor immediately.
Back to the Helpful Hints index
Back to the What's Happening page